Friday, February 12, 2010

Montessori activities 3


Here are some of the Montessori activities we have been doing this week.  We took a break for a couple of months and now Mena is much more excited about school.  She even asks me to do work with her now.  The first activity is of a mini calender I found at Micheals a while back.  I have Mena match the small picture with the big picture using a magnifying glass.  The next picture is color matching using the color samples for Home Depot.  The third pictures is of counting beads and numbers.  We have just started practicing numbers and she does not yet know each number or the order.  She likes doing this activity with my help.  The last picture is of animal families and I have her match the families together.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog