Monday, June 14, 2010

38 Weeks




I am now 38 weeks pregnant. My hospital bag is packed...car seat will be installed today...room is ready...clothes washed. I feel good. I am now ready for this baby to come out. I am not sleeping well at night anymore and am so excited to meet the little tike who constantly moves around and wakes me up! I have been having some braxtin Hicks contractions and the other night I think I felt a few of the real thing. They weren't long enough or consistent enough for me to go in to the hospital but at least something may be happening. At my appointment on Friday I was still only dilated to one and have no effacement. Hopefully by my next appointment on Monday I will be showing some more signs of readiness. Of course, I wouldn't complain if Josh decides to come before that appointment either!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog