Thursday, May 3, 2012

Look how much we've grown!

WELL HELLO!!!!!!!!   I think this may be a good time to start the blogging adventure again. I have been feeling the call to come back to the wonderful world of blogging for a little while now, but it wasn't until I started reading my friends blog (you know who you are!) that I decided to write again.  So, with no further hesitation, here is a recap of the kids this last year...


1.  Mena has grown up so much!  After much prayer and deliberation, we have decided to enroll her into a brick and mortar school for Kindergarten for the upcoming Fall.  She will be attending Spiritus Sanctus and we are so thrilled.  Seriously, we couldn't be happier!  Here are a few recent photos. 
Mena at her 2012 Tatry Polish Dance Recital
Mena posing with Mary outside of her new school!
2.  Joshua is almost a two year old!  He is really coming into his own. He loves to dance while watching his favorite tv show, the Wiggles.  He is a huge fan of the outdoors and could play outside for hours...in fact, he does with daddy.  He is starting to say a few words and I am falling in love with his little language more and more each day.  Joshua is my adorable, blond, curly haired little man!  Check out some recent photos.
All dressed up!
Listening to Daddy's IPod


The BIG news in the family is our most recent addition to our family, little Sophia Marie!  She was born on April 4th at 7:17am weighing in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long.  She has a ton of beautiful brown hair with blond highlights.  She is our pride and joy! 

Happy Birthday!


me and my sis




1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love seeing your growing family!

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog