Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so much today...a wonderful husband, a darling daughter, a bouncing babe on the way, a fantastic family and family of in-laws, but most of all, I am thankful for my faith.  What an amazing blessing it is to be able to worship my Lord and go to Church everyday if I so choose!  Thanks God for this awesome gift.  There is so much else I have to be thankful for but I can't write it all now.  I am in the middle of cooking the little smokies and corn for the family get together.  It should be wonderful to see everyone and the talent show tonight will definitly be a highlight. 
I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  Enjoy your fam, food, football, and fun! 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great one. ;)

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog