Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Snack Drawer

I have been loosing my mind geting up every five minutes to get Mena something that she wants from the kitchen.  I finally decided to make something that I had had in mind for ages, Mena's very own snack drawer.  We don't have a huge kitchen, so this was the best I could think of at the moment.  Mena loves it.  Since we are doing Montessori in the home this fits right in.  Mena now gets her own snacks when she needs them and so far has done very well with it.  I knew she would.  She loves the independance and is so good about coming to show me what she gets every time or when she just wants me to open something.  Either way,  I have not had to worry about her sneaking snacks all day long.  Hooray for independance!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog