Ten things that make me happy today...
1. Dom has a three day work week!
2. Mena is old enough to help me clean, and actually does a pretty good job. Our bean jar we use for Lenten sacrifices really helps for motivation purposes!
3. Our kickoff for Lighthouse this past weekend was successful and we have a lot of other promising leads.
4. My sister is pregnant with baby number four!!!!!! How exciting! My parents are going to have 8 grandkids 4 and under in October.
5. We get to visit my family in two weeks. I can't wait!
6. Mena gets to attend a free class with her play group at a gym this Friday.
7. Dom gets to help me in the nursery for Atrium this Thursday. Fun times!
8. I bought a new nursing bra and it should come in the mail this week. This makes me very excited!
9. I won a prize on a blog and that should arrive soon too!
10. I finally got a good night sleep last night!!!!!!!!!!!