Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Stoning

I don't know how many of you have seen or even heard of this powerful movie called The Stoning of Soraya M. I think it is a MUST SEE and it will change the way you look at things. It will be hard to watch, but so worth it. Watch the trailer on the website now. It is finally playing in Ann Arbor which is great for those of you in Michigan. Check the website for a list of current theaters that it is playing in and pray that it opens around you. Dom and I saw it months ago and have been praying for it to open wider. Please support this movie. Take the poll that I have going on the sidebar. I am curious of the results!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It looks great, and I do hope we get to see it.

I love your new blog look, btw. Very nice!

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog