Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Atrium

My big girl starts school tomorrow.  We homeschool but she is attending a Catholic Montessori program at our church called Catechesis of the Good Shephard (Atrium).  I am so excited for her as I know she will love it.  I have been talking to her about it for the past couple of days, doing my best to prepare her for her time without me.  We shall see how that goes.  I hope she is in good spirits and my darling happy little girl that I enjoy being around so much, because I want the teacher and other parents to see what I see in her.  I will let you know tomorrow how it all goes!  For now, I have to concentrate on getting my princess to sleep so she can get her beauty rest!! 
 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

because I want the teacher and other parents to see what I see in her.

That's the hardest part about letting them go, in my opinion. That very fact stressed me out.
However, I'm sure it will work out very well for Mena!

What will you be doing while she is in class? How long is it?

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog