Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is here!

Can you believe Fall is here?  I love Fall.  I am looking forward to fires in the backyard, sleeping in our tent, sweatshirts, leaf piles, homemade applesauce, cider mill day trips, and of course birthdays!  All three of us have Fall birthdays.  Mena kicks it off Oct. 26, mine is Nov. 7, and Dom's is Nov. 20!  Super fun times!  Also included in this great season is Mena's Cia Cia Grace's wedding in which she will be the flower girl.  We are all so excited for Grace and we absolutly love her fiance. 
We have such a busy October.  I know it will fly by this year.  For one thing we are going to be super busy with my fertility tests these next couple of weeks.  Other than that, we are going to have a kickoff for Lighthouse Catholic Media in a nearby parish one weekend, we are going to Illinois for a conference, we have the wedding, and then Mena's birthday and Halloween!  No time to breath but it should be great!
Next week we are going to see Disney on Ice at the Palace!  I am so excited!  (Thanks so much Sharon!!!!!!!)  We have four tickets so we are bringing Mena's Godmother with us.  She is thrilled!  I can't wait to take lots of pictures and see the expressions on my Mena's face.  I'm sure she will light up!
What do you love about Fall?  Do you have any exciting plans? 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Fall is my favorite season, too. So glad to say "See ya!" to summer. Now if only the fall weather would prevail.

We are crazy busy, too. Pat's cousin's wedding, a trip to Tree City diapers, hopefully a trip to the pumpkin patch/apple orchard...Halloween! A lot of little things that add up.

I am especially excited to start cooking some favorite fall meals. Yum! Here come pumpkin spice muffins, mummy dogs, potato soup, chili!! :)

Oh, and my pathetic self's favorite thing of fall? LOL
The return of tv shows!

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog