Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?

I am so anxious for Friday.  This Friday I get to find out if all the tests and such from this month have been fruitful.  That's right, I will find out if I am pregnant in just a few short days from now.  I really hope I am.  I don't really feel any different which makes it so hard.  I was hoping for a few more signs so I could convince myself either way.  The waiting period is so difficult for me.  I always seem to get my hopes up and then get let down.  This month could be different though.  This month we had it down to a science!  Oh, I pray that this is the month that God will bless us with a baby, maybe two! 

Also on Friday, hubby and I are going to Illinois for a Lighthouse Catholic Media conference.  JUST THE TWO OF US!  I am really looking forward to this mini vacation.  The car ride alone is so much fun for Dom and I (5 and a half hour trip).  I am really looking forward to a phone call during the drive from my Drs. office, regarding my pregnancy blood test results that I will do before we leave.  The conference should be great.  Mena will have so much fun with her Cia Cia.  The one who is getting married next Friday!  Did I mention I love Fridays!!!!!!!  Please hurry up and get here. 

1 comment:

M.Beth.Siegel said...

I'll pray for you guys this week. The waiting! The waiting! The waiting! That's the worst! I'm very impatient when it comes to those things too.

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog