Saturday, October 31, 2009

I've been so busy lately...or was it slacking???

I have had so many blogging moments in the past week or so but have not found time to get to the computer to actually blog about them.  Sorry if you have been a faithful follower and I have not kept up my end of the bargain! 
To start things off...I had my ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looks great.  The baby is growing in my uterus where he/she is supposed to be and I have a new due date of June 26, 2010.  Very exciting!  I have not started showing as of yet.  I am 6 weeks today.  I think I am actually loosing some weight first rather than gaining which is exactly what happened with my pregnancy with Mena.  The baby likes using my excess fat and I know I have plenty of that!  I have another Ultrasound on this Tuesday just to make sure they can hear the heartbeat and that everything still looks okay.  So far we only see one little tyke in there!  We are so excited here at our house.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog