Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started clomid today! All I can say is finally! I now feel like I am being proactive. We have been trying for so long to no avail and now I get to take this hormone that will help stimulate my follicles so that I can get pregnant easier. I know I said before, but I went on hormones to help me conceive baby Mena and it only took ONE month. Hopefully this will be the same way! Lets see what God has in store...I am ready!

P.S. I hope my hormones don't go to crazy. I am leaving to visit my family this week and I actually want to enjoy myself. If not, It's still worth it!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

YES!!!! I am so happy for you! I literally gasped when I read this. You should have called me! But how exciting. :)
I'm happy for you.

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog