Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Movies

I have been watching a lot of movies via Netflix lately and have loved the selection they carry. I mean I just got in the mail the Spring 09 Film Catalog from Ignatius Press ( Catholic Company) and Netflix really surprised me carrying most of the movies that I looked up from the catalog. Dom and I are in for some great Catholic and inspiring movies coming up this summer. We just watched the Boy in the Striped Pajamas and we highly recommend this movie. It was very well done and we were both very moved by it. A movie I want to see is The Ninth Day. My husband and I are reading the book that this movie is based off of and hope the movie will be just as good. The book is a tearjerker about the Priestblock in the concentration camps. Have any of you seen it yet?

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog