Friday, May 8, 2009

Not yet...

Well, I am pretty down right now. I was really hoping to be pregnant this month. I know I say that a lot but we have been trying for 22 months and it is really getting hard for me. I have a big dr. appointment on Monday morning where we are going to discuss and get started on some hormones, probably Chlomid. I am really hoping that it works for us. I know God has a plan but I am so tired of waiting. Hopefully I get pregnant with twins on Chlomid. I would love that! Anyway, I think I need to go cry a little and then I will be back to my good ol self again. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm sorry to hear, but I will definitely be praying for you, especially Monday!

Happy Mother's Day, loveya!

Sharon said...

Amanda, vent away! You are such a great mother, it's no wonder with all your love you want more babies!

it WILL happen. Hopefully the dr will commit to your plans tomorrow. If not, I would seriously consider another doc. YOU know when you are ready for another baby.

Keep us posted! Praying for ya!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I am sorry too. I'll be praying and you let me know about that appointment. Mom

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog