Saturday, May 9, 2009

Iowa Vacation

I am so excited to go see my parents and sister and her family (new nephew Egan) on Wednesday. I have to clean the house before I pack because I love having all the laundry done and a clean house to begin with. It's also so nice to return to a straightened and clean house after our vacation. We are going to drive straight through to Iowa. It is about a nine hour trip so I hope little Mena can hang in there! We are so excited that the car we have has cruise control this time. It makes it so much nicer of a drive! We will be driving home on Sunday so this will be a shorter visit. Lets hope I can pack accordingly!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to have you here!! It will be so great having us all together!! Love you so much. Mom

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog