Thanks Sharon and Bethany for tagging me to do my first Meme. What does that word mean anyway?
Here are the rules- Mention the person that tagged you. Check! Complete the list of 8's. Check! Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go tell them you tagged them. Check!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Family trip to Iowa in three weeks. We are going for my cousins wedding and to see my new nephew. I can't wait!!!
2. Going to Catholic conferences this summer as a vendor for Lighthouse Catholic Media. My husband and I are doing this together and I just love spending time with him and making money!
3. Visiting my family in Iowa again in July for a week. We are having a family reunion at the end of the trip and I am so excited about it. It has been a long time since we had one. It will be huge as I am the oldest grandchild of 30 some grand kids. There should be around 50 of us or so. We are staying at a place with an indoor water park! Awesome. Best part...we don't have to pay for it. Thanks Grandma so much!!!!!!
4. I am excited for my daughter to start the Catechises of the Good Shepard program at our parish this fall. It is only one day a week for 2 hours. I know she will love it and learn so much! It is a Catholic Montessori approach! It can't get any better than that.
5. I am so excited that the school year is almost over for Dominic. He will be home with me for the whole summer! Yeah!
6. I know this is a while away but I am so excited for my sister in laws wedding in October. Mena is going to be her flower girl! The wedding will be beautiful and the reception will be a blast!
7. I am excited to buy a new digital camera since ours decided to bust during Dom's graduation. New things are always so much fun.
8. I am looking forward to our family graduation/celebration dinner next weekend. There are many graduates this year in Dom's family so we are celebrating them all together. Should be good times.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Watch cartoons
2. played with Mena
3. ate out at Red Robin (used a gift card)
4. called my mommy for 45 min.
5. Called my friend Sharon
6. Gave Mena a bath
7. Watched Bride Wars with my husband...he lasted half way through then played with Mena.
8. straightened the house up from the mess left after the party on Sunday.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Travel (without kids) with my husband to Italy or the Holy Land.
2. Fly to Iowa instead of drive
3. move to a new house in Saline, Ann Arbor area, or somewhere around Novi. Either closer to our parish or to Dom's work. Either would be nice.
4. get pregnant again!!!!!!
5. take a cruise
6. I wish I was a better cook!
7. go on a family vacation somewhere new.
8. I wish I could afford a new van
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Lie to Me
6. Law and Order
7. Without a Trace
8. 24 but not this season. We definitely need to rent it when it comes out!
8 People I Tag...