Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fantastic Catholic CD's

Dominic and I went to a Catholic Family conference in Chicago area last summer. We were inspired to join as representatives for a ministry called Lighthouse Catholic Media. It is an affiliate of St. Joseph Communications. This ministry produces and distributes inspiring talks by Catholic speakers on a variety of topics such as marriage and family, the sacraments, and other Church teachings. I am so impressed with the quality of these talks. Every month I get the new title in the mail and I think to myself, "this can't possibly be better than the previous talk I heard." I am always blown away.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know about the program.
Each month you can receive a new title by subscribing to our CD of the Month Club for only $5. Try it for a month and see if you like it. You can cancel at any time! You can subscribe now at https://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.com/p/cdclub/?cmd=refer;promo_code=1740
A subscription also makes a great gift. (hint, hint!)

I also have the link in my sidebar.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog