Monday, April 20, 2009

My Dancing Queen
















The wedding was just beautiful and the reception was so much fun. There were a ton of little ones for Mena to dance with and, oh, did she dance! She especially ejoyed the company of her new friend, Bella. Bella's parents and I went to college together and were good friends. It was so much fun to reconnect and see our children getting along sooooo well. (Our husbands got along real well too!!!) Lets just say the food was good, the dancing fun, and the company great!

Rosemary and Josh looked so happy and everything turned out so well. I don't know Josh much but I know his sister. If they are anything alike than Rosemary is getting a gem! (I have a feeling he is just awesome!) Anyway, Congrats to the bride and groom. May God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog