Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hubby is Graduating!

SO my husband is graduating with his Masters in Theology on Saturday! I can hardly believe that the time is finally here. He has worked so hard and studied his butt off for seven years (one year off when Mena was born). He just defended his Masters Thesis on Thursday and passed with distinction. This is a very high honor. His advisor has only ever "passed with distinction" one other person so that says a lot. I am so proud of him! He will be walking on Saturday morning with his family there cheering him on! I am throwing him a party on Sunday with about 40 or so people coming. This is a big undertaking seeing as I have a lot of cleaning and prep to do in just a few short days. Pray that the weather is nice so we can be in the yard. Our house is not that big!

Good job beloved! I love you so much and am so proud of you. Way to go!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!
We are proud of you, Dominic, and excited for ALL of you!

Heck, I'm proud of you, too, Amanda. I've learned how hard it can be to be a "grad school widow". Sacrifices all around!

Congrats!

Swidget 1.0

Search This Blog